Various positions within all departments may be available. We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement and a great working environment. Pronghorn is an equal opportunity employer. To apply,
SUMMARY: Prepare food products in accordance with chef’s specifications, in a timely manner and to the standard of quality outlined by Pronghorn.
SUMMARY: Cleans and sanitizes kitchen and dining room equipment, keeps kitchen work areas clean, empties and removes all trash and recycling and completes assigned prep work in accordance with Chef’s specifications.
Servers/Bartenders $10.00/hour : $17.00/banquets
SUMMARY: Takes food and beverage orders, pours beverages, serves food and beverages, busses tables, calculates, presents and processes checks while constantly providing exceptional service to all members, resort guests and co-workers.
Guest Services Agent $10.50 – $11.50/hour
SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of a Guest Services Agent will be to provide a warm and welcoming experience for all resort guests, club members and their guests. To act as an ambassador of Pronghorn by providing outstanding service and offering detailed information regarding Central Oregon area attractions, Pronghorn amenities, and club features. Guest service Agents will attend to all front desk operations for resort guests and the Residence Club and its members by addressing guest concerns, checking guests in/out, addressing billing inquiries, and following up with management.
Bell/Valet $10.00 – $11.00/hour
SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of the Bellstaff/Valet will be to provide a warm and welcoming experience for all resort guests, club members, and their guests. The Bellstaff will act as an ambassador for Pronghorn by providing exceptional service and providing detailed information regarding property outlets and featured amenities. Members of the Bellstaff will be required to perform guest transportation as needed, park guest vehicles, and deliver routine errands. Valid Oregon Driver License and clean driving record is required.
Golf Shop Attendant $10.00 – $12.00/hour
SUMMARY: Works closely with the Head Golf Professional and assistand golf professionals to oversee all facets of the golf operation and especially the day to day responsibilities and procedures established to ensure efficiency and meeting service objectives. Promotes and nurtures customer relations to enhance the quality of the golf experience.
Sous Chef Salary DOE
SUMMARY: Assist the Executive Chef in the direct supervision of culinary staff, food production, scheduling, training, maintaining quality standards and food cost control so as to create quality food products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees and manages food preparation for a specific area of the kitchen (i.e. restaurant line, banquets, shifts). Supervises and ensures production of consistently high quality food.
- Adheres to established control procedures for cost and quality such as food production charts, par inventories, standardized recipes, use records, food costing sheets, etc. Ensures that all recipes are followed and prepared on a consistent basis.
- Monitors and checks the maintenance of all kitchen equipment daily.
- Maintains and directs a quality sanitation program.
- Maintains and implements daily food prep lists.
- Assists Executive Chef with the ordering of all food products.
- Assigns duties to staff members for efficient operation of the kitchen.
- Maintains and evaluates existing food concepts. Assists in the development of new food concepts.
- Assists in the achievement of budgetary objectives for the Food & Beverage department.
- Process requisitions for supplies quickly and accurately.
- Trains and supervises staff members in the proper preparation of menu items and operation of equipment. Assist in developing ongoing training programs.
- Ensures proper receiving, storage (including temperature settings) and rotations of food products so as to comply with health department regulations.
- Assist the Manager in interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining staff members: addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Assists in the management of department members that may include, but is not limited to: Cooks, Stewards.
- High level of management skills including coaching, counseling, and teaching staff.
- Strong ability to multitask: cooking, directing, teaching, and cleaning.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
AP/General Cashier/Receiver $14.00-$15.38/hour
SUMMARY: This position is primarily responsible for 1) The accurate processing and payment of Accounts Payable and 2) The accurate reconciliation and preparation of the resort’s daily bank deposit and 3) The safekeeping and reconciliation of the resort’s house banks and petty cash. 4) The secure, accurate and timely receipt of delivered goods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all accounts payable functions for all entities including invoice processing and ensureing all invoices are properly coded and approved. Work with Managers and Department heads to ensure proper coding.
- Prepare invoice reconciliation of assigned vendors for approval by required Department head.
- Responsible to insure compliance with the Pronghorn Purchasing SOP including purchase order compliance.
- Responsible for all invoice/statement processing including purchase authorization check, reconciliation, check preparation and distribution. Keep Vendor files up to date.
- Reviews monthly AP aging report with ADoF and offer suggestions as to actions to be taken on any unresolved balances.
- Processes all expense reports, review for backup and ensure validity of each as well as validity of balance requested.
- Assist in creation of invoice payment requests, providing weekly cash requirements to ADoF.
- Monitor contracts with facility vendors, ensuring copies are up to date and inform when any are approaching expiration.
- Monitor vendor insurance requirements.
- Create and maintain payment schedules on all leases.
- Open and distribute daily mail.
- Responsible for safekeeping of the total house bank balance and bank contract issuance.
- Responsible for the safekeeping, reconciliation, and reimbursement of the general Petty Cash bank.
- Responsible for the safekeeping, reconciliation, preparation, and transportation of the daily bank deposit to the bank.
- Performs random, unannounced, bank counts (audits) and counts all banks at least once every month.
- Retrieves, counts and reconciles the daily cash drops to the daily deposit keeping careful track of any variances (shortages or overages).
- Follows up on cash drop variances and related disciplinary action in accordance with the Cashiering SOP.
- Maintains the general cashiering vault keys, combinations, and other security features.
- Operate as the primary receiver for delivered goods including UPS, FedEx, food and beverage and golf retail items.
- Check received goods against both the purchase order and invoice for accurate quantity, quality, and price.
- Assist the F&B Management in the secured storage, rotation, and inventory of Food and Beverage product.
- Maintain an accurate and sstematic methodology for tracking returned product.
- Maintain an accurate and systematic methodology for tracking returned product.
- Maintain locked/secured store areas.
- Assists management in competitely comparing vendors for best price/product value.
- Support the A/P Function with accurate receiving records.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in importing and exporting data.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office and Google platforms.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from managers, subcontractors, employees and vendors.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Proficient in spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Knowledge of property management system – Springer Miller Systems.
- Mas90 Experience.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND RESUME TO:
Director of Human Resources