Various positions within all departments may be available. We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement and a great working environment. Pronghorn is an equal opportunity employer. To apply,
Bell/Valet $10.00 – $11.00/hour
SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of the Bellstaff/Valet will be to provide a warm and welcoming experience for all resort guests, club members, and their guests. The Bellstaff will act as an ambassador for Pronghorn by providing exceptional service and providing detailed information regarding property outlets and featured amenities. Members of the Bellstaff will be required to perform guest transportation as needed, park guest vehicles, and deliver routine errands. Valid Oregon Driver License and clean driving record is required.
Concierge $12.00/hour + Commission
SUMMARY: Qualified candidates will have a depth of knowledge of Central Oregon and will display a professional appearance, as well as verbal and written communication skills. Must be available to work varied shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must demonstrate a guest driven style of service with an upbeat, friendly sense of urgency in all interactions with resort guests, members and their guests.
- Will provide pre-arrival guest services.
- Be both flexible and welcoming.
- Greet and welcome all guests that come to Pronghorn with an enthusiastic and professional demeanor.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all resort and club features/services, and hours of operation.
- Will assist guests with dining and other required reservations, obtain event tickets, and book recreational outings.
- Will provide guests with detailed information about local features such as shopping, dining, nightlife and recreational destinations.
- Will be able to assist with travel arrangements for sightseeing or area tours.
- May assist guests with administrative duties, pick-ups and deliveries, as well as necessary errands.
SUMMARY: Prepare food products in accordance with chef’s specifications, in a timely manner and to the standard of quality outlined by Pronghorn.
SUMMARY: Cleans and sanitizes kitchen and dining room equipment, keeps kitchen work areas clean, empties and removes all trash and recycling and completes assigned prep work in accordance with Chef’s specifications.
Guest Services Agent $10.50 – $11.50/hour
SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of a Guest Services Agent will be to provide a warm and welcoming experience for all resort guests, club members and their guests. To act as an ambassador of Pronghorn by providing outstanding service and offering detailed information regarding Central Oregon area attractions, Pronghorn amenities, and club features. Guest service Agents will attend to all front desk operations for resort guests and the Residence Club and its members by addressing guest concerns, checking guests in/out, addressing billing inquiries, and following up with management.
SUMMARY: The housekeeping position is called upon to clean units after guests have checked out and make them ready for the next arrivals, deep cleans, provide daily stay-over service, turndown service and clean common areas.
SUMMARY: Performs routine manual labor involved in landscape and yard maintenance under supervision of the Landscape Manager and Landscape Supervisor.
Servers/Bartenders $10.00/hour : $17.00/banquets
SUMMARY: Takes food and beverage orders, pours beverages, serves food and beverages, busses tables, calculates, presents and processes checks while constantly providing exceptional service to all members, resort guests and co-workers.
Reservations Agent $10.00 – $11.00
SUMMARY: Receives and converts incoming reservation calls to the property into closed sales. This applies to all incoming lodging, tee time, food and beverage and general revenue related inquiries. Must demonstrate a guest driven style of service with an upbeat, friendly sense of urgency in all interactions with the members and their guests. Will answer and direct all incoming calls accordingly with ability to deliver proper options to meet guest needs.
Housekeeping Manager Salary $38,000 – $43,000
SUMMARY: Ensures the cleanliness and upkeep of all lodging, rental properties and core buildings by adhering tot he core and minimum standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Uses critical thinking and problem solving skills to manager, improve efficiencies and create unique guest experiences.
- Ensure that the Residence Club units are impeccably clean and in 5 Star condition, completely stocked with amenities, house wares, linens and accessories.
- Inspect Residence Club units in great detail, document the results of inspections and address housekeeping and maintenance issues.
- Maintain to the highest standard facilities such as the Clubhouse, Trailhead, Golf Comfort Stations and Golf Shop.
- Develops, plans and implements any major projects, including developing cost estimates, working with outside vendors and ensuring projects are completed upon deadline.
- Manages contracts and contracted services that pertain to the housekeeping of all HOA managed buildings.
- Implements policies and procedures, including compliance of all company standards relating to quality of products and services.
- Responsible for all interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding and disciplining associates, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Assures that all new staff attend orientation and complete company training schedules according to company manuals, and implements continuing training.
- Monitors business volume forecasts and plans accordingly in labor, productivity, and expenses.
- Regular and reliable attendance, balancing working hours to the needs of the business.
- Controls and orders the inventory of cleaning supplies, cleaning equipment, linen, laundry supplies, laundry equipment, Residence Club amenities, housewares, and facility supplies on a monthly basis ensuring adequate inventory for one to two months at all times.
- Conduct daily line up meetings and attend all mandatory department and management meetings.
- Apply active listening skills to resolve problems and attend to concerns with members, owners and team members.
- Reports all issues in department and with equipment in a timely manner and as they occur.
- Monitor vehicles usage and assure they are serviced on timeline given by maintenance.
- Accurately code Purchase Orders and complete in timely manner to allow time to obtain signature.
- Ability to process information and make clear and accurate decisions.
- Keep records and maintain files.
- Ensure that staff uses time efficiently and clocks out when tasks are complete.
- Will work varied hours which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Manages work flow effectively and in an organized and timely manner.
- Able to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND RESUME TO:
Director of Human Resources